Friday, January 30, 2009

Why this blog?


I am always baking or cooking new things. I love trying recipes and with The Guest House, I try to make warm gooey things for Breakfast or Tea time. I thought since I bake almost daily and I try to spice up dinners and not do the same thing twice in a week - I would start making notes of what I made. Just for me to look at and maybe try twice. I never make the same thing twice as I cook without a recipe usually. I just try it and if it is good - I think I must do it again.
Maybe now I will actually sit down and transcribe what I have made so that if it is any good I can make it again.
I will enclose my favorite things and try to include pictures I have taken of the things. sometimes I may cheat and use a picture already taken, but I will try to do my own.
If you happen to stumble on in on this blog - please feel free to copy or try my recipes and let me know how you liked them.

Vanessa

Thank you for stopping in.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment